Unleash an entrepreneurial renaissance throughout the US and Europe with intergenerational entrepreneurship as the new model to create and fund startups.
- How we create and fund startups is broken; too few startups are created and 80% fail within 18 months (Forbes).
- Research shows that one of the top reasons startups fail is not having the right team. Often, it’s about a lack of diversity in the team. When we think about diversity, we often think about race and gender. There’s another, often overlooked component of diversity that every startup can use to become more credible, more impactful, and more successful… generational diversity!
- Not enough funding for startups
- Angel Investors prefer to invest in startups whose co-founders have complementary skills, experiences and perspectives.
- Intergenerational startups with co-founder teams foster diversity in backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. These differences yield smarter decisions, better cash management, and more innovation that results in bringing needed products and services to market.
Our Roadmap for Solopreneurs:
Connect, Match and Fund
We connect and match solopreneurs from four generations (Gen Z, Millennial, Gen X and Boomer) to launch startups together and then fund the most promising intergenerational startups.
What This Means
Find a Co-Founder or Business Partner Twice or Half Your Age to Become More Profitable and Receive Angel Funding
Not having the right team is one of the top reasons startups fail. Often, it’s a lack of diversity in the team. When we think about diversity, we often think about race and gender. But there's another, often overlooked component of diversity that every startup can use to become more credible, more impactful, and more successful and that is Generational Diversity.
ANGELS PREFER TO INVEST IN CO-FOUNDERS
WITH COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS, PERSPECTIVES AND EXPERIENCES...
BUT OFTEN SHY AWAY FROM SOLOPRENEURS NEAR THE END OF THEIR CAREERS
AS WELL AS INEXPERIENCED SOLOPRENEURS WITHOUT THE PROPER BACKGROUND
By combining the experience, knowledge and skills of four generations (Gen Z, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer) of solopreneurs, we create powerful collaborations that generate greater success and more funding for startups.
GEN Z: 1996-2017
GEN X: 1965-1976
BABY BOOMER: 1946-1964
We Have a Roadmap for Solopreneurs
Connect. Match. Fund.
If you're one of 41 million solopreneurs in the US and are committed to building a legitimate business (not just a Hobby) and you're open to finding your intergenerational partner, joining 4GenNow is the first step.